* This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker. See English text below *
Light, air and space !!! Fantastic penthouse / loft apartment (approx. 188m2) spread over the fourth and fifth floor (with entrance on the third floor). The apartment has 2 sunny roof terraces, an amazing number of windows with a view all around the Amstel and the city. Characteristic are high ceilings, plenty of privacy due to corner location and own studio / work space.
Entrance / hall with wardrobe.
Beautiful open space with many windows, ceiling heights of approximately 3.77 meters and plenty of views over the Amstel. In this room you will find the industrial kitchen, storage room, laundry room, bathroom and toilet. Direct exit to sunny terrace of approx. 10m2 with afternoon sun. The imposing oak staircase leads to a mezzanine floor which is currently used as a reading / work space.
Landing with toilet (possibility for second bathroom), bedroom with sliding doors to spacious second roof terrace of approx. 23 m2 with also afternoon sun. Adjacent to the roof terrace is a second bedroom / studio space which can easily be divided into 2 rooms.
Location and accessibility:
Located in the Rivierbuurt (Amsterdam South), strategically located in relation to many amenities including schools, shops and restaurants within walking distance.
Near the Amstelkwartier with shops and restaurants, as well as the Rijnstraat.
Easily accessible by public transport (bus and train within walking distance at Amstel station) and connection to the Ringweg Oost.
The Owners' Association “Vrijheidslaan 2 / hoek Amsteldijk 133” consists of 5 members and is professionally managed by De Nieuwe Wereld. The monthly service costs are € 220.08 per month.
The apartment is located on leasehold land under the General Provisions of continuous leasehold conditions 2000. The leasehold is currently € 3,113.90 per year and will be indexed again on April 15th, 2022. The revision date for the current period is October 15th, 2046.
- Usable area of approximately 188 m˛ with two sunny roof terraces spread over the fourth and fifth floor.
- Fantastic loft with many views of the city.
- High ceilings.
- Equipped with double glazing.
- Delivery in consultation.
- This information has been compiled by us with due care. However, on our part, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative only.
- The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement
For more information, the brochure and maps, check out our site!
Read full description