A beautiful recently renovated ground floor apartment with a lot of details. The apartment is very practically laid out with a bright and spacious living room with an open connection to the modern kitchen with all conceivable luxury appliances. The house has recently been expanded with a beautiful end result and extra square meters of living space. The French doors lead to the spacious sunny garden of approximately 100 m² located on the south with practical garden shed with extended roof. There are no less than three bedrooms, the master bedroom has a fully customized walk-in closet. The luxurious bathroom is equipped with bath and rain shower. Living at the Vrijheidslaan 27-H does the street name justice. The number of square meters and the spacious garden give a special sense of freedom! Come and see for yourself.
The apartment is located on the ground floor and has the following layout:
Entrance, portal, access to the spacious living room with space for a large seating area at the front, the modern open kitchen is located on the garden side and is equipped with high-gloss white fronts, gray counter top and has built-in appliances such as; 5-burner gas hob, Smeg oven, extractor hood, fridge, freezer, double sink and Quooker tap. A beautiful extension has been done and it has a glass front and partly a glass roof. As a result, extra square meters of living space have been created and extra light comes in. There is a pleasant workplace, out of sight, so that working from home is not a punishment. The sunny garden of no less than 100 m² can be reached through French doors, including atmospheric garden lighting. This is an absolute luxury in the heart of Amsterdam!
The practical garden house has a extended roof. Perfect for storing bicycles or using it as a covered BBQ area. The master bedroom is located at the rear, has a fully custom-made walk-in closet and also has access to the garden. There are two more nice bedrooms and the modern bathroom is equipped with a walk-in rain shower with glass wall, lovely bath, sink and design radiator. There is a separate toilet with hand basin, a storage room including connection for washing machine and dryer and cupboard wall with meter cupboard and central heating boiler.
ADVANTAGES OF THE HOUSE
- Nice, quiet neighborhood with all amenities within easy reach.
- Just a few minutes from the beautiful Amstel River, highways and Amstel Station.
- Spacious and bright ground floor apartment of 99 m².
- Recently renovated and expanded.
- 3 bedrooms.
- Garden of approximately 100 m² with attractive garden lighting.
- Recently built garden house with electricity and extended roof.
- Fully customized walk-in closet.
- Municipal monument.
- The house is located in a building that was built around 1922.
- Traditional architectural style, partly masonry and partly natural stone facades.
- Flat roof devised with bitumen and partly tiles.
- Wooden frames with double glazing.
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler, brand: Remeha, year of construction: 2015.
- Electricity: completely new group box (2020) with 12 groups and earth leakage circuit breaker.
The living area is 99 m².
The external storage space is 6,5 m2.
NB. The specified surface has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
Municipality of Amsterdam, section V, number 12424, A-1.
- The property was split on 6-6-2016 by Notary Mr. H.H. Harleman in Amsterdam in 4 apartment rights.
- A change of division took place on 11 August 2016.
- The apartment right 1 is entitled for 1/5th share in the community.
- The house is located on a permanent leasehold from the municipality of Amsterdam.
- The canon amounts to € 586,19 per year with a 1-year canon indexation,
- The current period runs from 16-10-1996 to 15-10-2046.
- The General Provisions for permanent leasehold 2000 apply.
- The favorable transfer has been requested.
- The VvE is professionally managed by Delair VvE management and consists of 5 members.
- Service costs are €95,- per month.
- The cash position is approximately € 8.000,-.
- Painting on the front of the building carried out in 2016, the rear of 2019.
The ground floor apartment is located on Vrijheidslaan in the popular Rivierenbuurt in Amsterdam South, around the corner from the Amstel, with all amenities within reach. The neighborhood borders on Amsterdam East and De Pijp. There is a very wide choice of restaurants and cafes, including: Bamboa, Café Hesp, Weesper and Lille. For relaxation and entertainment, the Amstel, the Oosterpark, Park Frankendael and the Beatrixpark are within 10 minutes by bike. Shopping can be done in the Rijnstraat or the Maasstraat and there are plenty of schools and childcare in the area. The very central location is an absolute plus of the house.
PARKING AND ACCESSIBILITY
Public transport is well organized here, there are various trams and buses in the area (including: tram lines 4 and 12 and buses 62, 65 and 72). The Amstel Station is located in the immediate vicinity of the house and roads such as Ring A-10, A-1 and A-2 are very easily accessible because the S-110 and S-112 are close by. Paid parking is available on the public road (see also www. amsterdam.nl) and there is ample parking in the immediate vicinity, with almost always an available parking space in front of the door.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Deed of division
- Title Deeds
- Pieces VvE
- NEN-2580 measurement report
- NVM questionnaire
- List of cases
Read full description