Spacious and bright upper-level triplex situated in Rivierenbuurt
This ca. 208 sqm apartment is on the third, fourth and fifth floors and can be categorized as a full family home. The apartment features 5 full-sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large southwest-facing balcony that spans the entire width. The apartment building is a municipal monument, past of the iconic architectural Plan Berlage.
Communal entrance to the third floor, hall, living space with pocket doors, the living room, with a fireplace, is at the front. Kitchen/lounge at the rear with a chef's island, fitted closet and access to the balcony.
The balcony faces southwest, with sun exposure from the afternoon until sunset. This level also includes a utility room/ laundry room and a separate restroom.
Landing, 3 bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes, bathroom with a bathtub, shower and double vanity and a separate restroom.
Landing with fitted wardrobes, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with a shower, toilet and double vanity.
The apartment is in a central location on one of the Rivierenbuurt's most lovely streets, in Zuid borough. The property is in immediate proximity to a wide selection of amenities, around the corner from the shops, cafes and eateries on Maasstraat and Rijnstraat. There are several elementary and secondary schools in the neighborhood.
The hustle and bustle of De Pijp is just a few minutes' walking distance away, and the tranquility of Amstel River, Martin Luther Kingpark and De Mirandabad are within easy cycling distance. The apartment is also in an ideal location relative to Zuidas and Schiphol.
The apartment is easily accessible by car via the A10 beltway (exit RAI) and by public transportation (trams 4 and 12 and several bus lines). At present, resident parking permits are available immediately (parking zone Zuid 4.2 Rivierenbuurt Zuid).
• Usable residential floor area ca. 208 sqm
• Stained-glass details
• No upstairs neighbors
• 5 good-sized bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Spacious kitchen/lounge with a chef's island
• Southwest-facing balcony
• Abundant storage space
• Situated on ground lease land. GT&C 1994. Current lease period in effect from November 16, 1932 until September 15, 2056. The lease is prepaid until September 15, 2056
• Everlasting ground lease can be settled for € 54,194. Final choice must be made before July 20, 2021
• More information about ground lease is available from the realtor
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
Read full description