*** this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker ***
Unique and centrally located city apartment of approximately 116 m2, located on the first and second floor of a listed building. The apartment has a very spacious living room with high windows a specious terrace of approximately 34m2 and 3 bedrooms.
The property is located on the lively Warmoesstraat in the middle of the city centre and with all amenities within walking distance. In addition, you can reach various public transport options and the Central Station within 5 minutes.
The building is part of the Blaauwlakenblok restoration area. This entire area has been on the UNESCO World Heritage List since 2010.
Stairwell accessible through a locked gate (only for residents).
Entrance hall, separate toilet with hand basin, living room with 3 pairs of French doors to a spacious terrace on the southeast! Modern open kitchen with various appliances and stairs to the second floor.
On the second floor you will find three bedrooms of various sizes and large windows, a storage room with the washing machine connection and central heating boiler and a spacious bathroom with bath, shower, double sink and second toilet.
- apartment, first and second floor (first/second floor)
- built around 1890
- living area approximately 116m2
- 4 rooms (3 bedrooms), kitchen with appliances
- spacious terrace on southeast
- double glass, central heating combi boiler
- immediately available
- former rental home, the seller did not occupy the apartment themselves (non-self-occupied property clause applies)
- subject to approval by the municipality, integrity investigation buyer mandatory
- property can only be purchased for self-occupancy
- 2-year anti-speculation clause applies
- leasehold municipality of Amsterdam, surrendered until 1 May 2056
- service costs EUR 175,81 per month (active, professional Owners Association)
- Project notary Spier & Hazenberg
- Owners Association "Warmoesstraat 139” in Amsterdam
- Land registry: municipality of Amsterdam, section G, number 8865-A-2, 114/644th share in the community
Read full description