Well-maintained, spacious, energy-efficient, recently built, extra-wide luxury family home with five bedrooms (possibility for a sixth!), two bathrooms, and a sunny garden facing the southeast with a shed and back entrance.
The house has its own parking space and ample parking opportunity at the front of the house. It is move-in ready!
An excellent location in a good, child-friendly, and almost village living environment in the Kleverpark. The house is on the quiet part of the street (a dead end) and has an impressive unobstructed view of the Heilig Hart Church at the front.
It is within walking distance of the NS-station, the center of Haarlem, (primary) schools, day-care, various shops, and the park. The inner city of Haarlem, the dunes, and the beach are also within biking distance! Come and see for yourself, you will be surprised!
Ground floor: front garden, hall with toilet (hanging) and fountain, fuse box, large staircase with storage, wide-spacious living room with high ceilings, with a beautiful view at the front, at the rear an open kitchen with top brands equipment, 5-burner stove, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer combination, combi oven, and separate oven. A lovely backyard with a shed and back entrance is accessible through french doors.
1st Floor: landing, small front bedroom, charming-spacious front bedroom, bathroom with walk-in shower, 2nd toilet, washbasin with a double sink and towel radiator, the master bedroom at the rear has a large built-in closet and air-conditioning.
2nd Floor: landing with built-in cupboard, front bedroom with walk-in closet (also a possibility for a sixth bedroom), 2nd bathroom with bathtub, 3rd toilet and washbasin, rear bedroom with air-conditioning, laundry room with central heating boiler system (Intergas Prestige CW6), and washer-dryer setup.
* A spacious and bright family home; approx. 171 m² of living space (see measurement report)
* Highly energy-efficient, Completely insulated, Year of construction: 2014
* Extra wide house with high ceilings
* Exterior paintwork in 2020
* Luxury kitchen with built-in appliances
* Five Bedrooms, two luxury bathrooms
* The home is fully equipped with oak engineered wood flooring
* Private parking in enclosed parking space
* Air-conditioning and back awning
* Active Homeowner association, service costs € 41.11 per month (parking)
* A peaceful environment on a low traffic street and close to the playgrounds and shopping street
* Within walking distance of good schools, the railway station, and the city
* Transfer after negotiation
Read full description