Spacious, 3-layered upper house located on a popular location, behind the harbor from Scheveningen. The apartment has among others an large living/dining room with sunny balcony, a neat kitchen, 5 bedrooms and a large attic. Lots of original details remained in the apartment.
The location is excellent: you will be living nearby the beach, where you can have a lovely walk or you can enjoy one of the plenty restaurants or terraces. The shops from Frederik Hendriklaan are at walking distance, where you can go for the daily groceries. Because of the excellent connection with public transport, you can
also go to the vivid city center of The Hague.
The layout is as follows.
Open entrance with access to the apartment; you will enter in the hallway with meter cupboard and stairs to the second floor. Landing with built-in closets, toilet with hand basin and access to the rooms. The large living/dining room are separated by the ensuite sliding door. Both rooms have a marble mantel piece and lots of daylight coming in. The French doors from the dining room lead to the balcony, which is alo accessible via the bedroom at the back and the kitchen. The kitchen is located in the middle at the back and is featured with a 5-burner gascooker, oven and fridge/freezer. The bedroom has a shower and this room can optionally be merged with the kitchen, so you can create a large eat-in kitchen. At the front you will find the second bedroom with built-in closet.
On the second floor you will find three large bedrooms in total, all the rooms have built-in closets. The bathroom is located at the front and featured with a bathtub, separate shower, toilet, bidet, double washbasin and a separate laundry area where you can find the boiler as well.
The third floor is currently one big attic with skylights resulting in extra daylight coming in, lots of storage spaces and a built-in closet. This room can easily be turned into an extra bedroom.
- Leasehold in perpetuity; rent is € 252,45 per half year and administration costs € 27,50 per year. Rent can be bought off for € 28.050,-.
- Year of construction 1934.
- Protected town area.
- Wooden and PVC window frames with double glazing (HR).
- Electricity: 5 circuits and 2 safety switches.
- Heating and hot water through Remeha Tzerra boiler from 2019.
- Active VvE, contribution € 40,- per month.
- Energy label C.
- The living space is app. 192 m2. The volume is app. 768 m3.
- Choice of notary is for the seller: Kroes & Partners Notarissen Alphen aan den Rijn.
- See floor plans for layout and measurements.
- Conditions for sale Janson Makelaardij applicable.
- Delivery: negotiable.
Interested? Consider hiring your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and saves you time, money and trouble. Details of NVM estate agents can be found on Funda.
Read full description