Single-level 257 sqm apartment with nearly 360-degree views of Het IJ, the city and beyond.
Situated on the 8th floor of a prominent, modern residential tower on Westerdok. This property, designed and built to architectural plan, showcases a unique open-plan layout, windows to three sides and a sunny and secluded roof deck with uninterrupted views.
Entrance on the 8th floor to the hall with a coat area. From the entrance, there are beautiful perspectives of the entire apartment.
The master suite consists of a large bedroom with a fitted wardrobe wall, a master bathroom with a double shower, double vanity, toilet bidet and a urinary. There is also a passage to a convenient laundry/utility room with the apartment's technical equipment.
There are two adjacent bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bathroom with a bathtub, shower, double vanity and a toilet. All three bedrooms face Het IJ: the views are truly breathtaking.
The centrally positioned, gorgeous kitchen/lounge features a large chef's island with a breakfast bar and a full range of appliances.
The enormous living space, over 70 sqm, accommodates several sofas, chairs and tables and looks out over the city center and nearly all of Het IJ, all the way to the Eastern Islands. The space opens to a porched ca. 18 sqm south-facing terrace with a beautiful view of the historic city center.
Stairs lead to the downstairs level with a kitchenette and opening to the roof deck. This roof deck spans an amazing 105 sqm and is features planters and several sitting areas. There is also a storage unit for gardening tools and terrace accessories.
The property includes a separate, large storage unit for bicycles and further storage. There are also two parking spaces available. These wide spaces are adjacent to one another, so that they can accommodate 3 cars.
• Usable residential floor area ca. 257 sqm
• Nearly 360-degree, uninterrupted views
• Roof deck
• Two large parking spaces
• Generous ca. 13 sqm storage unit
• Elevator access
• Energy label A
• Bicycle storage in the basement
• City heating with designer radiators and underfloor heating
• Situated on ground lease land; subject to the general terms and conditions for continuous ground lease from the year 2000, current lease period in effect from 16-12-2004 until 16-12-2054. The ground lease is prepaid.
• The municipality of Amsterdam offers leaseholders the option to settle the ground lease for the everlasting lease period, (indicative) costs: € 63,759
Situated on sought-after Westerdok Island in Amsterdam Centrum borough's Haarlemmer Quarter.
Within walking distance of Haarlemmerdijk, the rest of Amsterdam Centrum, Jordaan Quarter and all conceivable urban amenities.
With the hustle and bustle of sidewalk cafes, restaurants and specialty shops on the penthouse's doorstep.
Read full description