Attractive apartment of over 66 m² with a view to the IJ and a balcony with morning sun. The apartment is located in a modern building with elevator on the fifth floor from 2008 and is located on a cozy inner harbor within walking distance of the heart of the city center, CS station and the canals. It has a spacious living room with an open kitchen, underfloor heating, a luxurious bathroom and a beautiful bedroom with fitted wardrobe. The ground lease has already been paid for you until November 15, 2055 and there is a possibility to buy this off perpetually!
The Westerdokseiland is one of the most popular locations in Amsterdam and is located on the edge of the Jordaan with a modern inland harbor with open sailing connection to the IJ and the Prinsengracht. The location is ideal for the canal belt, the Western Islands (Bickers, Prinsen and Realeneiland), Central Station, Noordermarkt, Prinseneiland, Haarlemmerbuurt and Westerpark. The organic market on the Noordermarkt and a pleasantly more limited market on the Lindengracht are available every Saturday. For daily shopping there is a variety of shops within walking distance in the Haarlemmerstraat. Restaurants and cafes in the Jordaan. The BIM house, Pakhuis de Zwijger and the Muziekgebouw aan het IJ. And of course Amsterdam North: the NSDM site and the EYE film museum, which can be reached by ferry. In short, it is not for nothing a very popular location.
What do I have to know?
- Surface area in accordance with NEN2580: living area of ??66.1 m² and the balcony is 5.5 m²
- Year of construction: new construction from 2008 with elevator
- Kitchen: adjacent to the living room, it is open and equipped with various Siemens built-in appliances including a dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, steam oven, microwave, 5-burner stove and a Miele wine fridge
- Accessibility: The Westerdoksdijk is located on the IJ and is easily accessible via the Ring West and Ring East. Public transport via Central Station within walking distance with metro, train and bus connections
- Bathroom: renovated in 2020 and equipped with a walk-in shower and sink
- Floor: the apartment has a new wooden floor
- Underfloor heating: throughout the apartment
- Various: it has a separate toilet and a closed cupboard with, among other things, the washing machine connection. The building has a communal bicycle shed in the basement
- Insulation and energy label: fully insulated and therefore energy label A
- Owners Association (V.v.E.): this is healthy, active and professionally managed. There is a multi-year maintenance plan (MJOP) and the service costs are currently approx. € 147 per month
- Outdoor space: the balcony faces east, is accessible from the living room and has mainly sun in the morning. The complex also has a communal courtyard garden
- Ground lease: the lease has been paid until November 15, 2055 and it is possible to buy or fix the lease perpetually
- Delivery: in consultation, this can be done quickly if desired
We have compiled this application with the greatest possible care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.
Read full description