Characteristic and renovated 1930s residential house, type semi-detached, with spacious driveway and garage. This house has a living area of approximately 100 m² (three bedrooms + attic). Details: living room with bay window and patio doors to garden, efficient layout, plot of 201 m² private land, central location in the old center of Zwanenburg with the shopping street around the corner.
Ground floor: side entrance, hall with meter cupboard, toilet with hand basin, living room with semi-open kitchen at the rear and patio doors to garden.
First floor: landing, master bedroom at the front, bathroom at the front, bedroom at the rear with adjoining balcony, 2nd bedroom at the rear with fitted wardrobe.
Second floor: staircase, attic space with washing machine, boiler room with central heating boiler.
• In recent years renovated semi-detached house with approximately 100 m² living space. The house is very efficiently laid out, so that the space of all 3 floors is optimally used;
• The well-maintained front garden with driveway offers space for several cars. In addition, the house has a garage of approximately 15 m² (garage door and wicket door to garden, own group box, three-phase current);
• Plot area 201 m², own land;
• Privacy-providing backyard with sun until well into the afternoon;
• The living room has the typical 1930s look due to the bay window, the beautiful herringbone parquet floor, the stucco ceiling with recessed spotlights and trim and the patio doors to the garden;
• The luxury kitchen, renovated in 2018, is equipped with all modern conveniences such as: 4 burner gas stove, extractor hood, combi oven-microwave, fridge/freezer combination and dishwasher;
• The luxurious bathroom was renovated in 2018 and equipped with a shower cabin, sink, second toilet and towel radiator;
• The attic offers the possibility for a 4th bedroom, but can also be used as a workplace. In addition, there are many storage options and here is also the connection for the washing machine and dryer;
• Heating and hot water is provided by a Remeha Calenta Ace CW5 central heating boiler (2020). Completely insulated (Schiphol insulation, floor/wall and roof insulation);
• Very central location in the old town and literally everything is around the corner, including 3 supermarkets, bakery, butcher, flower shop, various specialty shops, various cafes and eateries;
• In addition, the area offers various facilities such as the new community house with sports facilities, outlet center Amsterdam The Style Outlets, a medical center, nurseries, various primary schools, after-school care, recreational areas “Spaarnwoude” and “Park Zwanenburg”.
• Amsterdam, Haarlem and Schiphol are easily accessible by car, bus and train because the NS station is within walking distance and roads are quickly accessible;
Read full description