Always wanted to live in the popular Statenkwartier with the beautiful shops of the ‘Fred’? In the weekend you can have lunch at the end of the street and within 5 minutes you can be on the beach!
This spacious two-storey apartment with three, potentially four, bedrooms has been tastefully renovated and is move-in ready. At the rear of the complex there is a separate bicycle shed and the house also has ample storage space.
If you are not convinced by now, a visit to this apartment will be decisive!
- Around the corner from the charming shops and restaurants of Frederik Hendriklaan and Aert van der Goesstraat
- Close to arterial roads and public transport
- Within walking distance of the port of Scheveningen, the beach and the dunes
- International Zone (e.g. Eurojust, International Criminal Court)
- Near various (international) schools and sports clubs
What you definitely want to know about Willem de Zwijgerlaan 19B:
- Living area of 138 m2 in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580;
- Double glazing throughout with partly synthetic and partly wooden window frames;
- Electricity: 6 groups and earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Central heating boiler from 2016, Remeha Calenta;
- Active Owner's Association, contribution is €150 per month;
- Collective building insurance;
- Multi-year maintenance plan in place;
- Energy label E;
- Separate storage space behind complex;
- Construction year 1950;
- Freehold plot;
- Also see our film about the area;
- Terms and conditions of sale apply;
- The purchase agreement will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model;
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the construction year.
Through the entrance of the complex, you enter the central hall with the letterboxes. Stairs to the 3rd floor.
Entrance apartment: Hall with original wooden herringbone parquet flooring with border, which has also been laid in the living room. Spacious storage cupboard housing the fuse box.
The spacious living/dining room is divided by sliding doors and a built-in cupboard, the beautiful original mantel is also still present. The open-planned kitchen is at the front, it has an island and is equipped with a dishwasher, five-burner gas hob, extractor hood and oven.
At the back of the living room, you have access to the balcony through French doors. This is across the entire width of the apartment. On this floor there is a guest bathroom with a walk-in shower, toilet and built-in hand basin. There is storage space in the hall and the stairs to the top floor.
The landing is spacious and very bright and is currently furnished as a study. It also offers the possibility of creating an extra room here. The spacious and wonderfully bright master bedroom has a dormer window.
The toilet is separate and spacious with a hand basin. On this floor there is a spacious 2nd bathroom with daylight, built-in hand basin, bath, rain shower, design radiator and space for a washing machine and dryer. The 3rd spacious bedroom is located at the front and has a large storage cupboard. This floor has wooden flooring throughout.
Interested in this house? Please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AK, number 8560 A26
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description