Are you looking for an apartment in a prime location in the Landlust district of Amsterdam? Would you like to renovate a house entirely to your own taste? Is sufficient daylight in the house something you are looking for? Then Willem de Zwijgerlaan 215-1 in Amsterdam is really a place for you!
Real features for Willem de Zwijgerlaan 215-1:
- bright apartment
- Balcony facing west
- you can renovate the apartment to your own taste
- a total of 4 rooms, 2 bedrooms
- located in the popular district Landlust in Amsterdam West
Is Willem de Zwijgerlaan 215-1 really for you?
In combination with the photos below we give you a brief impression of the apartment.
Beautiful and bright 4-bedroom apartment with closed kitchen, 2 bedrooms and balcony facing west. The property is located in Stadsdeel Bos en Lommer/Landlust in Amsterdam West and only a few minutes by bike from the Old West, Jordaan and Westerpark. For sports and recreation; both the Erasmus Park, Rembrandt Park and Vondel Park are within short bike distance. Within walking distance are various facilities, restaurants and stores for daily needs to include the Clercqstraat, Jan Evertsenstraat and Jan van Galenstraat. The small-scale owners association (4 apartment rights) is professionally managed by Velzel VVE-diensten. The apartment is easily accessible via various exiting roads, as well as the various forms of public transport (bus, tram).
central entrance with mailboxes and stairs.
entrance / hallway with access to all rooms. Spacious living room with side room at the front of the house, metercloset in side room. 2 bedrooms and closed kitchen at the rear with several entrances to balcony on the west. Bathroom with shower, toilet and electric boiler.
- heating by gas heater, hot water by boiler
- Living area approx 53 m˛ (measurement report available)
- service costs are approx € 104,24 per month;
- the leasehold payment is paid annually and will be indexated yearly, current annual payment: € 400,48
- Request for leasehold submitted by seller, no offer received yet
- Project notary Schut van Os
- An old-age, asbestos and non-self-occupation clause applies.
- Delivery: In consultation
A tour of this apartment with potential?
Please contact us, we would love to show you the inside of this house!
Read full description