Lovely three-room, ground floor house of approx. 70m2 with a sunny south-facing garden.
The house is ideally located with the Jordaan and Westerpark just a few minutes by bike. There are also various shops in the immediate vicinity for groceries.
Moreover, there are several dining options within walking distance: Foodhallen, Hendrix, Fier and van 'T Spit. The Erasmus Park and the Vondelpark are also a short distance away. The center of Amsterdam is easily accessible by bicycle or public transport. Trams 12, 13 and 14 as well as various buses stop a stone's throw away. Finally, the highways are easily accessible by car.
Ground floor: entrance with its own front door, hall, living room with beautiful laminate flooring and sliding doors to the garden, open kitchen with 4 burner gas hob, dishwasher, oven and extractor. Cupboard with washing machine connection, modern bathroom with shower, sink and toilet, 2 bedrooms and the lovely south-facing garden with handy storage room.
- The house has recently been expanded; and renovated, the layout of the house has been adjusted and a new central heating system installed;
- Ceiling of the extension is equipped with light tubes for extra daylight;
- The ground rent is currently € 120 per year. (Conditions 2000);
- The application date for the perpetual redemption of the ground lease is registered;
- The apartment is heated by means of an Intergas central heating combi boiler, year of construction 2017;
- The service costs are € 79 per month;
- Delivery can be fast.
This information has been compiled by us with due care on the basis of data from the seller (and / or third parties). However, on our part, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. If you are interested in the property, we advise you to contact our office or have your own NVM broker assist you. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.
Read full description