Beautifully finished and fabulously bright apartment on the top floor of an apartment building with elevator access and two storage units on the ground floor. The apartment spans 111 sqm and includes two balconies, a large and inviting family kitchen and a bright living room with a fireplace. The property features generous ceiling heights and is fitted with oak flooring.
Situated in a quiet area of Prinsessen Quarter. Around the corner from Zuidas, Beatrixpark, Gelderlandplein and the shops on Beethovenstraat. Its top-floor location and tall trees surrounding. the building lend the property a rural feel. Quiet and private.
Situated on the top floor with elevator access, the front door opens to a corridor that connects all rooms; a utility room with the laundry station, meter cupboard and a coat closet. The kitchen and former small bedroom has been incorporated into the kitchen to create an inviting family kitchen/lounge.
The corner layout kitchen offers ample workspace and is fitted with a full range of appliances. There is a balcony directly off the kitchen. The central, spacious hall features a skylight and a guest restroom. The living room, with a gas fireplace, features pocket doors to the dining area and opens directly to the sunny south-facing balcony. The apartment includes two bedrooms and a bathroom with a bathtub and walk-in shower.
The apartment was fully renovated in 2009. The entire apartment is fitted with wooden Jatoba flooring.
The property includes two storage units on the ground floor, the annual ground lease amounts to €198.30, the owners have submitted a timely application for the switch to everlasting ground lease and the monthly service charges include an advance for heating costs.
Situated in Zuid borough, in a quiet and leafy area between Zuid-as, Beatrixpark and Beethoven Quarter.
Excellent connectivity by car and good public transportation service.
Amsterdam-Zuid station is within walking distance.
• Usable residential floor area ca. 111 sqm
• Situated on ground lease land owned by the Municipality of Amsterdam. GT&C 1955, fixed annual ground lease of €198.30
• Timely application submitted for the settlement of the everlasting ground lease
• Single-level home with elevator access
• Two balconies
• Two storage units on the ground floor
• Charming gas fireplace
• Active HOA, long-term maintenance plan in effect
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
For more information, the brochure and floorplan, please consult our website!
BRSM Video viewing!
Video Viewing now available: Personal Tour by appointment via Skype or FaceTime.
Exclusive video tour with personal contact with the realtor. Please call our office to schedule an appointment.
Of course, we also offer regular viewings, during which we observe the Dutch public health authority guidelines.
Read full description