Spacious 5-room apartment (approx.82m˛) located on the 4th floor with 2 balconies, 1 of which is located on the sunny west and a renovated bathroom! The neighborhood has been renovated recently, creating a great diversity of new homes, shops and restaurants.
*** ENGLISH TRANSLATION BELOW ***
Have a look at the virtual tour.
Various shops are within walking distance and the same applies to the bus stop. There is ample parking space for visitors. Just relax? The Rembrandtpark is around the corner and the Sloterplas is less than a 10-minute walk away. The center of Amsterdam can be reached by car, bicycle or tram (lines 1, 13 and stations Lelylaan and Postjesweg) in approximately 20 minutes. With several roads in the area (A4, A5, A9 and A10), accessibility is excellent.
General entrance on the ground floor with access to the staircase to the 4th floor.
Entrance house in the hall. When entering the house you have access to 3 bedrooms, of which the small bedroom at the rear gives access to the balcony located on the east. You can also reach the toilet, kitchen and living room from the hall. The bright living room located at the rear of the house is spacious and wonderfully light thanks to its location on the west.
From the living room you have access to the 4th bedroom located at the front of the house. The closed kitchen is equipped with a simple kitchen unit and gives you access to the bathroom and the second balcony located on the east. The bathroom has been recently renovated, fully tiled and equipped with a walk-in shower, sink, radiator and washer / dryer connection.
The house has 2 balconies located on the east and west.
- 5-room house located on the 4th floor;
- Year of construction 1959;
- Living area approximately 82m˛;
- 2 balconies;
- Energy label D, end date 13-10-2025.
- Directly available;
- Former rental home of De Key;
- House can only be purchased for self-occupation (or parents for children);
- Anti-speculation clause of 2 years applicable;
- Leasehold land in the municipality of Amsterdam, bought up until April 30, 2061;
- Service costs € 177.31 (active, professional VvE);
- Permanent project notary Spier en Hazenberg.
- Storage rooms are communal and are assigned to the apartment rights in the internal regulations.
Have we made you curious??
Then quickly make an appointment for a viewing
Read full description