This very bright 2-bedroom apartment is located in a sought-after street, in the popular Bezuidenhout district, and has a lovely sunny balcony and a great unobstructed view from the back!
This well maintained, charming apartment is situated in a convenient, central location, close to many facilities, such as good public transport, shops, main roads and greenery!
In short, definitely worth a visit!
- Living area of 67 m2 in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580
- Located on a freehold plot;
- Construction year 1924;
- Amazing unobstructed view from the back;
- 1/3rd share in an Active Owner's Association with professional management;
- Owner's Association contribution is € 110 per month;
- Collective building insurance;
- Multi-year maintenance plan in place;
- The roof is approx. 6 years old;
- Fully equipped with wooden window frames with single glazing;
- Hot water and heating provided by central-heating boiler VR Vaillant 1997;
- Energy label F;
- Electricity: 5 groups with 1 earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Recent building inspection report available;
- Also see our film about the area;
- Terms and conditions of sale apply;
- The purchase agreement will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model;
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the construction year.
- Within walking distance of the lively Theresiastraat;
- The Hague Laan van NOI Station, The Hague Central Station and the city centre are a few minutes away by bike.
- The ‘Haagse Bos’ is also within walking distance;
- Very conveniently located to main roads.
Porch stairs to the1st floor. Entrance apartment. Very bright spacious living/dining room with a stunning view from the back. Bedroom at the front with built-in cabinets. Basic kitchen with central-heating boiler, washing machine connection and access to the sunny, southeast-facing balcony at the rear. Bedroom at the rear, bathroom with shower cabin, built-in hand basin and toilet. Hall with fuse box.
Also see the beautiful website of Willem Outhoornstraat https://www.willemvanouthoornstraat.nl/
Interested in this property? Please contact your NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interest and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AU, number 3680 A-2.
Transfer: in consultation
Read full description