Bright, luxurious and in of the best locations in Amsterdam! Located next to Zuid as and in between shopping mall Groot Gelderlandplein and the Gijsbrecht van Aemstelpark.
The award-winning building is well known as “Crystal Court” and features a great design, especially the common areas are almost famous by its beauty.
Besides that, the location can’t become more ideal, it is good to know that the apartment itself leaves little to desire. With its 134 m2, two bedrooms with each its own bathroom, bright and very spacious living, large semi open luxury kitchen and loggia of 10 m2. On top of the living space is we offer another 10 m2 of storage space AND your own private parking in the basement.
The public transport is very well arranged at this location, bus, tram or train station are easy to reach. The highway is only a few minutes driving. Besides the Gijsbrecht van Aemstelpark, also Beatrix park, Amstelpark and the Amsterdam forest are within reach. Vondelpark for example, shouldn’t take you more then 12 minutes cycling.
Arriving at Crystal Court is a true pleasure! You easily park your car on your privately owned parking spot in the secured parking garage. Shortly, the association will vote about the possibility for charging electric cars. The 10 m2 storage box is ideal for bikes and located at the same level as the parking.
The lift brings you comfortably to the first floor where this apartment is located at the corner. The front door leads to the central hall that offers the desired storage for wardrobe, shoes etc. From the hallway all other areas can be reached. The entire apartment is equipped with a bright seamless floor and finished white skirtboards. The living is very spacious and bright and offers a large terrace of 10 m2 with two large sliding doors the bring the outside inside. Although the kitchen is having an open connection to the living, I would describe is as semi open, luxurious and full of equipment and storage. It offers two countertops, large American fridge freezer combination, build in coffee maker, oven/microwave combination, wide electric cooking plate, stainless steel extractor, double sink with mixer tap and of course a dishwasher.
The master bedroom is flooded in daylight and a very spacious (> 25m2) and pleasant room to awake in. The master bathroom, adjacent to the bedroom, is fully tiled and offers a large bathtub/jacuzzi, double sink with double drawer cabinet, toilet and bidet, plus a separate shower cabinet with massage jets.
The second bedroom is of decent size and large enough for a double bed. The bathroom that was designed for the bedroom can be reached from the hall and offers a sink and walk-in shower. The second separate (guest) toilet is located next to the second bathroom.
Centrally in the apartment there is a storage, having connections for the washing machine and dryer, the heating and (top)cooling system and the meters.
Although the building was built around 2009, the design and installations we as it’s best! Recently an energy label A, has been granted to this apartment. The apartment is heated by a private heating system and provided with floor heating throughout the apartment, the radiators are only installed as additional heating option. Besides heating it also offers a top cooling. The apartment building has hard wooden window frames complimented with HR++ insulation glazing.
The active home owners association is well taken care of and has been professionally managed from the start by the Newomij. The building itself and the common areas are also managed by the association’s caretaker.
Particularly good to know is that there is an offer under favorable conditions for perpetually landlease! The current landlease period runs until 31st of August 2056.
Interested? Do not hesitate and call us to schedule your viewing before someone else has taken your timeslot!
- Well maintained, over the top luxurious building;
- Amazingly bright common atrium with multiple ponds;
- Lift from the garage to all levels;
- About 134 m2 of living space, NEN 2580 measuring certificate prensent;
- 2 large bedrooms;
- 2 Bathrooms;
- 2 toilets and one bidet;
- Luxurious kitchen with build in appliances;
- Seamless casted floor throughout the apartment;
- Terrace / loggia of 10 m2 adjacent to the living;
- Professional Home Owners Association, MYMP available;
- Energy label A;
- Optionally, one of the best located parking spaces in the garage can be included in the purchase for a purchase price of € 60,000,- buyers costs;
- Located in between Groot Gelderlandplein and the Gijsbrecht van Aemstelpark;
- Service costs € 435,- (apartment) and € 38,21 (parking) per month;
- Seller has (at his own expense) fixed the ground rent perpetuity (subject to inflation) under favourable conditions;
- Current land lease is payed annually and the period runs until 31st of August 2056;
- The new ground rent will be at the expiry of the first period for the apartment, only about € 1,280.87 per year (corrected for inflation and tax deductible for owner occupancy);
- The new ground rent will be at the expiry of the first period for the optionally to buy parking space, only about € 128.09 per year.
This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is assumed for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative. Buyer has his own duty to investigate all matters that are important to him or her. With regards to this property, the broker is an advisor to the seller. We advise you to call in an expert (NVM) broker who guides you through the purchase process. If you have specific wishes regarding the property, we advise you to make this known in good time to your purchases broker and to do this independently. If you do not involve an expert representative, you will consider the law to be sufficiently competent to oversee all matters that are of interest.
Read full description