Classic 3-storey townhouse with a cellar and large attic in a beautiful location in the heart of The Hague city centre. Wonderful, quiet home with a deep and sunny city garden.
Perfect location in the centre of The Hague, at walking distance from many restaurants, shops, nightlife, theatres, the Malieveld, the Lange Voorhout, the Binnenhof and good public transport. Not far from The Hague Central Station and arterial roads.
What you definitely want to know about Willemstraat 71:
- Living area 241 m2 according to the NEN 2580 industry standard
- Protected cityscape of the city centre
- Construction year around 1860
- Freehold plot
- Building inspection report available
- New tiles and flat roof from 2005
- Electricity: 16 groups and earth leakage circuit breaker, 3 meters
- High-efficiency central heating boiler, construction year 2018, brand Intergas
- Central heating only on the ground floor
- Wooden and synthetic window frames with double glazing
- The synthetic window frames in the entire back wall as well as the wooden window frames at the front of the 1st floor
were fitted in 2015
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the construction year
due to the year of construction.
You enter this charming townhouse in a spacious hall.
You enter the large en suite living room. The living room has very high ceilings and stained-glass windows at the front and back. The wide windowsills, the fireplaces and the wooden floor make this living room extremely attractive.
Deep sunny back garden with sunny terrace, plant borders and wooden decking. You can enjoy the sun until around 5.30-6 pm in the summer.
Hallway with tiled toilet and storage under the stairs.
Neat kitchen with an L-shaped kitchen unit with a granite countertop. The kitchen appliances consist of a fridge/freezer, gas stove, extractor fan, oven and dishwasher.
At the rear there is an exceptionally large bathroom with simple fittings. The bathroom consists of a bath, shower, toilet and a hand basin unit. Behind the bathroom there is a utility room with connections for the washing machine and dryer and the central heating boiler. It is very easy to knock through the current kitchen and bathroom to create a large kitchen diner.
Large bedroom at the front, knocked through with the front room with pantry.
Large bedroom at the back with a direct connection to the 2nd bathroom. This simple bathroom contains a shower, a toilet, a hand basin unit and stores an old geyser.
In the hallway there is a former toilet that is now used as a hallway cupboard.
Landing with simple toilet.
Large front room and large back room. Front room with tiled shower. Back room with a simple pantry.
An additional plus is the large bright attic that can be reached by a fixed staircase.
Interested in this property? Please contact your NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interest and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section E, number 1196
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description