PAY ATTENTION! It is not allowed to rent out this property!
Immediately available! This former rental apartment with two bedrooms, a nice, spacious living room with dining room, a balcony with unobstructed views and a storage room is now for sale and available for self occupancy. The house is bright and spacious and well maintained, a lovely apartment with unobstructed views, many possibilities and an excellent location.
About the neighbourhood:
This apartment is situated in an attractive location, on a quiet road and adjacent to the Augustinuspark. Childcare, primary and secondary schools and the International School of Amsterdam are all within 600 metres of the house. A supermarket is within walking distance, as are various other shops, and the Stadshart Amstelveen shopping centre is only 1.4 km away. Also within walking distance is a large sports complex where you can play football, hockey, tennis and athletics, among other things. In spring and summer it is lovely to recreate in the Amsterdamse Bos, which is a short cycling distance from the house.
The accessibility of the house is excellent. In a few minutes you can reach the A9 motorway by car, which will take you quickly to the A4 and A2 motorways, among others. Schiphol Airport is only 10 minutes away. Various bus lines to Schiphol Airport and the centre of Amsterdam are within walking distance of the apartment. There is a metro station at a few minutes cycling distance.
Layout of the apartment:
The covered doorbells and mailboxes are on the outside of the complex. Entry into a neat hall with staircase and lift to the floors.
Layout of the house:
Through the gallery you reach the front door of the house. Entrance with wardrobe and access to all rooms. Directly on your right hand side you will find the simple, neat kitchen. It is tiled in a light colour scheme and there is plenty of daylight. On your left hand side you will find a bedroom. If you walk further into the hall, you will find a storage closet, a spacious second bedroom, the meter closet, the bathroom with washbasin, mirror and shower, the connection for washer and dryer, a separate toilet and the spacious living room. The living room has been expanded and a room that was previously a bedroom is now turned into a dining room. In the living room there is a clost with the central heating system. Both the living room and the dining room have a door to a balcony with an unobstructed view. The living room has large windows, allowing plenty of daylight to enter. The walls and ceilings in the entire apartment are neatly finished and there is laminate flooring throughout the apartment.
On the ground floor you have access to a spacious (bicycle) storage.
There is ample parking space around the house.
Features of the property:
• Spacious and bright, immediately available three-room apartment (former rental apartment), with many possibilities
• The house is well maintained and has a spacious living/dining room with balcony with unobstructed views, a simple, neat bathroom and kitchen and the whole apartment has laminate flooring
• Located in an attractive location with all amenities nearby, including childcare, schools and supermarket
• Large sports complex within walking distance, Amsterdamse Bos within cycling distance
• Excellent public transport
• Highways easily accessible
• Schiphol Airport only 10 minutes by car
• Self occupation
• Energy label: E
- Not self-occupied clause (the house is sold by a cooperative)
- Prohibition of selling within 3 years without permission to live Omnia (see our brochure for further explanation)
- Self-occupancy obligation of 3 years (house may not be rented)
- Anti-speculation clause for 5 years (see our brochure for further explanation)
- Permission VVE adjustment floors (in connection with pipes that run underground)
- Asbestos clause (see our brochure for further explanation)
Read full description