Luxury apartment with an uninterrupted view of the water.
Situated in a historic warehouse dating back to 1662 with a view of Kattenburgervaart.
This spacious, ca. 84 sqm apartment features 2.47m ceiling heights, elevator access, two bedrooms and its antique beams and columns lend the property exquisite charm and character.
A boat can be docked at the back of the building, there is currently no waiting list.
Central hall with the elevator and stairwell. Entrance on the third floor to a hall with a guest restroom, central heating space and coat area. Spacious and bright living space with a Juliette balcony and a view of the water. The open-plan kitchen is fitted with an island and SMEG and Siemens appliances. The apartment includes two bedrooms, both with custom-made wardrobes. The elegant bathroom is equipped with a walk-in shower, double vanity and a closet for the laundry station. The entire apartment is fitted with beautiful wooden flooring.
The apartment has a private jetty and is fitted with double glazing.
The property is in an extremely central location, in the eastern city center in a renovated warehouse - "De Paerl" - with an elevator situated on Nieuwe Vaart and Wittenburgergracht.
The area is home to numerous lovely restaurants, cafes and shops. A stunning, leafy area nearby Artis, the Maritime Museum (Scheepvaartmuseum), Amsterdam's public library OBA, Nemo, windmill De Gooyer (Brewery Het IJ) and Plantage Quarter. Also close to fabulous Kadijksplein and Nieuwe Herengracht with a selection of restaurants and sidewalk cafes. The property is also nearby Tropenmuseum, Hortus, Hermitage and the city's canal belt.
The city center with all its amenities is within walking distance. Excellent access by public transportation, with trams 10 and 14 and bus lines 22, 48 and 359. Central Station is within cycling distance.
Good connectivity to main roads and the A10 beltway. IJ-tunnel is mere minutes away.
No current waiting list for parking a permit.
• Usable residential floor area ca. 84 sqm
• Ceiling height of 2.47 m
• Ca. 4 sqm storage unit on the ground floor
• Two bedrooms
• Good insulation, double glazing
• Listed national heritage building (Rijksmonument)
• For more information about potential subsidies, please consult the website of Nationaal Monumenten Portaal, Restauratiefonds and Rijksdienst voor het Cultureel Erfgoed.
• Protected national cityscape
• Freehold property
• Private jetty
• Option to dock a boat at the rear of the building, currently no waiting list
• HOA service charges of € 264.03 per month
• Professional HOA management by Stedeplan VvE beheer
• The HOA has a long-term maintenance plan and household regulations are in effect
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
Read full description