The apartment is located on the ground floor and has the following layout:
Entrance hall with access to the bright, spacious living room at the front of the apartment. The large windows provide plenty of light and a pleasant street view. From the living room there is access to the attractive open kitchen, at the rear of the house. The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, 5-burner gas stove, oven, dishwasher and extractor hood, and a cozy dining table completes this kitchen diner. There is a convector heater in the kitchen and the central heating boiler is also located here (neatly out of sight).
The spacious garden has an area of approximately 76 m² and is located on the sunny east and is accessible through the patio doors at the rear of the apartment, from the kitchen diner and the bedroom. With good weather, this is an extension of the apartment and a nice place to escape the daily hustle and bustle of the city. A hardwood deck terrace (15 m²) has been laid out over the entire width and at the back of the garden there is a practical garden apartment with plenty of storage space. The magnolia in the garden blooms at least twice a year and provides a romantic and atmospheric image. The apartment has a bedroom with space for a double bed and a closet. The bathroom is equipped with: shower, sink, radiator, electric extraction and toilet. In the hall there is a storage cupboard with meter cupboard and a connection for washing machine and dryer. The entire apartment has a beautiful wooden floor laid in herringbone and finished with a beautiful trim, in addition there are many original elements in windows and doors. This attractive ground floor apartment is also located on private land!
- The apartment is located in a building that was built in 1934.
- Traditional architectural style with tiled roof.
- Wooden frames with single glazing.
- Electricity replaced in 2009: provided with sufficient groups.
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler (Brand: Remeha Avanta, Year of construction: 2009).
- Energy label E.
The apartment is located on private land.
DEED OF DIVISION
- The building was split into 3 apartment rights on October 21, 1993.
- The apartment right A-1 is entitled for 1 / 3rd share in the community.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- The VVE consists of 3 members and is under own management.
- The service costs are currently approximately € 50,- per month.
- The cash position amounts to approximately € 5.000,-.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily accessible by car in a few minutes from the A10 ring road (S106 and S107). There is a tram stop (tram line 2) and bus lines 15, 62 and 358 nearby. The Lelylaan railway station is only 5 minutes by bike. There is paid parking on public roads on Mon. until Sat. from 9:00 am to 12:00 am. For information about parking permits, see amsterdam.nl/parkeren-verkeer/parkvergunning.
- Located on private land.
- Spacious garden of approx. 76 m² with garden house / shed.
- Bright bedroom.
- Many original elements in windows and doors.
- Extra wide sidewalk at the front which is ideal for a late afternoon drink.
- The apartment can be expanded in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Municipality of Amsterdam, there is permission from the VVE to do this.
- Located in the popular Hoofddorpplein area of Amsterdam South.
- All conceivable amenities and entertainment within walking distance, including Vondelpark and Rembrandtpark.
Delivery will take place in consultation.
DEED OF PURCHASE
At an Amsterdam notary, at the option of the buyer.
Read full description