Located on an excellent location with magnificent open view over the sea, the Pier, the boulevard and the beach; this 3-room apartment has it all! The apartment is located on the second floor in one of the so called 'Oranjeflats' and has two balconies, one with view over the sea and one with view over the land. There are two bedrooms, a private storage room and a shared cycling shed in the cellar.
All the daily facilities are nearby: for the daily groceries you can go to the shops in Belgisch Park or the Palace Promenade. There is excellent connection with public transport.
The layout is as follows:
Secured entrance with intercom, staircase/elevator to the second floor. You will enter in the hallway with wardrobe, toilet with hand basin, two built-in closets with meter cupboard and space for the boiler. The living/dining room has remarkably lots of daylight coming in, an atmospheric gas fireplace and access to the balcony at the front with open view over the sea and sunlight in the afternoon and evening. Neat kitchen featured with a 4-burner gas cooker, hood, oven, fridge/freezer, small dishwasher and access to the balcony at the back with fixed cupboard. The master bedroom has a large closet and access to the renewed bathroom featured with floor heating, a walk-in shower with rain and hand shower, washbasin, radiator and space for the washing machine and tumble dryer. The bedroom at the back has a built-in closet and access to the balcony with view over the sea.
- Leasehold until 31st of December 2026; rent is € 38,44 per year.
- Built in 1956.
- Energy label D.
- PVC window frames with double glazing; the hinges have been renewed recently.
- Electra: 5 circuits and 1 safety switch.
- Heating and hot water through Vaillant boiler from 2003.
- Actie VvE, contribution € 235,- per month.
- Building manager present.
- The entire apartment has a beautiful parquet floor.
- Two balconies present with panoramic view.
- Private storage room in the cellar.
- Shared cycling shed present in the cellar.
- Parking space present in front of the building.
- The living space is app. 73 m2. The volume is app. 253 m3.
- See floor plans for layout and measurements.
- Conditions for sale Janson Makelaardij applicable.
- Delivery: negotiable.
Interested? Consider hiring your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and saves you time, money and trouble. Details of NVM estate agents can be found on Funda.
Read full description