Lovely downstairs apartment with approx. 86 m˛ of living space and a large, sunny, south-west-facing garden with a neat 20 m˛ garden house. The municipality recently granted a building permit for a 2.5-metre extension.
Private front door, anteroom, hall, spacious knocked-through living room with a pretty bay window at the front. Large dining room at the rear with a well-equipped open-plan kitchen. Double doors opening into a pleasant, sunny, south-west-facing garden. Good-sized bedroom at the front of the apartment. The master bedroom on the garden side could easily be converted into two bedrooms. The modern bathroom in the middle of the property features a comfortable bath, walk-in shower, vanity unit and a towel radiator. Separate toilet.
Without impinging on the space, a large (approx. 20 m˛) garden house with water, power and heating has been built in the garden. Part of it is currently used as an office/laundry, and the other part as a guest room/playroom.
This very well-maintained property is close to the wide section of Maasstraat, in a child-friendly neighbourhood with a wide range of playgrounds, football pitches and schools. Maasstraat itself is bursting with great shops and hospitality. The popular bars and restaurants in the De Pijp neighbourhood, and the lively Albert Cuyp, Ferdinand Bolstraat, Scheldestraat and Rijnstraat are all close by. For peace and quiet, Beatrixpark and Amstelpark are within walking distance.
The apartment is very convenient for public transport and easily accessible by car. The A10 ring road and A1/A2/A9 motorways are just a few minutes’ drive away. Various tram and bus routes, Amstel and RAI mainline stations and Europaplein metro station (North/South metro line) are within easy reach of Zoomstraat. Plans for developing the Zuidas mean that this area is definitely on its way up.
- 85.5 m˛ of living space and a 20.6 m˛ garden house (NEN 2580 measuring report available)
- Previously three bedrooms, converted into two large bedrooms. A third bedroom could easily be created (see extra floor plans). Option of creating a bedroom in the garden house
- Sunny, south-west-facing garden
- Municipal permit for a 2.5-metre extension recently granted
- Good, financially healthy homeowners’ association (VvE)
- Application for transfer to perpetual ground lease submitted in time
- 5-yearly ground rent indexation; €1,401.62 per year until 15 November 2054
- General Conditions for continuous ground lease (AB1994)
- Transfer subject to agreement
Read full description