*This property is listed by an MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Sunny and surprising, lovely apartment with ELEVATOR access and a beautiful VIEW of the canal, as well as Realen- and Prinseneiland. This ca. 67 sqm home with ENORMOUS WINDOWS overlooking the canal was renovated in 2018 and features an ideal layout. Spanning ca. 7.5 meters wide, the property has 2 good-sized bedrooms, a storage unit in the building's substructure and a fabulous waterfront balcony.
The apartment is in a historic location on Zoutkeetsgracht on the border of Centrum borough and Westerpark. A unique, quiet spot around the corner from vibrant Haarlemmerdijk, Jordaan Quarter, the Principal Canals and Central Station. But also close to magnificent Westerpark, Houthavens and the ferry to NDSM Wharf.
A wonderful location, an area with countless great restaurants including Bickers aan de Werf, De Gouden Reael and BAK. THE SELLERS' FAVORITES: Pikoteo, Winecafé Worst, REM Eiland.
Main access roads S102 and S103 lead to the A10 beltway.
The communal central entrance leads to the apartment on the third floor - either by stairs or elevator. The apartment's hall opens to all rooms.
At the front, the living room and the adjacent semi-open plan kitchen from 2018. The width of this apartment is a rarity. Both rooms offer views to the canal, a historic shipyard and the homes on Realen- and Prinseneiland. The large windows let an abundance of light into the apartment, and the cozy balcony is truly lovely, facing the sunny side of the canal and overlooking the water.
The apartment's two bedrooms are at the quiet rear. Both are good-sized and look out over the leafy courtyard gardens below. The centrally-positioned, fresh and modern bathroom is fitted with a bathtub, toilet and sink. Next to the kitchen is the internal pantry with the laundry station.
The building's substructure accommodates a well-presented storage unit.
A lovely apartment that is well-maintained. Double glazing, smooth wall finishes, floor-to-ceiling doors and beautiful oak flooring throughout.
- In a well-maintained complex from 1990 with an elevator;
- Beautiful, sweeping canal view;
- Sunny balcony facing the canal;
- Double glazing throughout;
- Common bicycle storage with the possibility to rent a parking space for a bicycle for € 55.-per year, currently there is a
short waiting list.
- Sound, active HOA with 26 members; Monthly service charges of € 167.97;
- Management outsourced to a professional administrator, savings in place and a long-term maintenance plan is in
- 36 solar panels to generate electricity for the common areas;
- Ground lease prepaid until 2037 and an application submitted to switch to everlasting ground lease under favourable
conditions; the deed must be signed with Abma Schreurs Notarissen before December 16, 2021;
- Quick closing negotiable.
Read full description