Very well-maintained modern residence built in 2009, located in the new development project of La Ligne. Beautiful laminate flooring with underfloor heating throughout the entire residence. Spacious living room and an attractive modern open kitchen, 4 spacious bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
Very energy efficient residence with energy label A.
Within walking distance of the Leyweg shopping centre, several schools and the Dakota theatre/cinema and also within walking distance of public transport, including tram 4 and 6 and buses 21, 23 and 25 and a direct bus connection to Rotterdam The Hague Airport.
Child-friendly neighbourhood, playground across the street, near sports centre De Uithof.
Close to Haga hospital location Leyweg.
Approx. 10 to 15 minutes by bike from Madestein Recreation Park, Landgoed Meer en Bos, Bosjes van Pex, the International School, the dunes and the beach (Beach Resort Kijkduin) and the city centre.
Approx. 10 minutes by car from the arterial roads to/from The Hague (A4).
What you definitely want to know about Zuidlarenstraat 129:
- A living area of 143 mē in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580;
- Municipal heating and warm water with sustainable geothermal energy system;
- Underfloor heating throughout the entire residence;
- Fully equipped with synthetic window frames with HR+ double glazing;
- Electricity: 6 fuses, a dedicated stove fuse for high power appliances and 2 earth leakage circuit breakers;
- Building inspection report present;
- Energy label A;
- Construction year 2009;
- Perpetually bought-out ground lease;
- Fibre optic service available until the front door;
- Underground waste containers in the street;
- Also see our film about the area;
- Terms and conditions of sale apply;
- The purchase agreement will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model.
You enter the residence via a spacious hallway with a closet space and access to the tiled toilet with hand basin.
Next you enter the large living/dining room with continuous laminate flooring with floor heating. The beautiful luxury kitchen is located at the front with a gorgeous composite kitchen work surface and built-in appliances. The built-in appliances include a fridge, microwave, oven, induction stove with four burners, freezer and dishwasher. From the kitchen you have an unobstructed view across the wide street with a small park.
Large nicely landscaped back garden with a wooden shed with electricity and a rear entrance. During the summer you can enjoy the sunshine until the end of the day.
Two large bedrooms run along the entire width of the house at the front and the rear of the house.
Spacious bathroom with a synthetic bath, a very spacious shower cubicle, a hand basin unit and a free hanging toilet.
Another excellent feature is the large built-in cupboard on the landing with connections for a washing machine and a dryer.
Excellent large space at the rear of the house. This space can easily be converted into one or two bedrooms. Large bedroom is located at the front of the house.
Interested in this residence? Please contact your NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interest and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AW, number 4147
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description