**Listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker**
Spacious three-bedroom house with two sunny roof terraces located on the Grote Rieteiland on IJburg.
This lovely family home is spread over three floors, with 3 bedrooms and 2 roof terraces (!) situated on the southwest. Here it is wonderful to enjoy the afternoon and evening sun.
There is a private entrance on the ground floor. On the right next to the front door is the storage space, ideal for the storage of bicycles and here is also the washer and dryer connection. Stairs to first floor, here are the two bedrooms and the bathroom, the bathroom features a shower, toilet, sink and towel radiator. On the second floor is the spacious and light dining room which is installed in the roof structure. Two sliding doors with large windows give access to the sunny terrace. The roof structure was installed in 2011 and provides a lot of light, partly because of the skylight. The luxury built-in kitchen is installed in 2018 and is equipped with all the necessary installation equipment. The bright living room is located at the front. Stairs to the third floor, spacious sleeping or working room with access to the large roof terrace located on the southwest. Here it is wonderful to enjoy the sunny days.
ENVIRONMENT & ACCESSIBILITY:
The ringroad A10 is easily accessible and the city center can be reached by car and public transport. The house is located on the Grote Rieteiland on IJburg, this neighborhood is surrounded by water and with the Diemerpark around the corner this is a very sought after neighborhood. A real oasis of calm and yet all amenities right in the area! The tram stops in front of the door towards the centre of Amsterdam (about 17 mins). Within walking distance of various shops, cafes, restaurants, coffee shops and the port of IJburg.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS:
The Association of Owners "Association of Owners IJburg block 15A located north on the Zwanebloemlaan in Amsterdam". The monthly service fee is € 80,90 and the share of this apartment in the VvE is 100/3.130th. The administration of this healthy VvE is professionally managed by Newomij VvE Beheer Amsterdam.
The property is located on municipal leasehold land. The leasehold canon is purchased until 30-11-2052 and the General Provisions from 2000 apply.
The sellers have applied to convert the current leasehold contract towards the perpetual leasehold under favourable terms.
- NEN 2580 measurement report available;
- Living area: 122 m².
- Building-related outdoor space: 50.8 m²
- Content: 421 m³;
- Year of construction: approximately 2004;
- Professional Association of Owners with annual maintenance plan;
- New built-in kitchen with all applieances in 2018;
- Walls and ceilings are stuccood in 2018;
- Heating and hot water through district heating;
- Equipped with double glazing entirely;
- Very light apartment;
- Property situation: purchased leasehold, favourable offer for perpetual leasehold requested;
- Own storage for, for example, a bicycle downstairs in the hall;
- Tram line to the centre of Amsterdam within walking distance;
- Cosy port of IJburg within walking distance;
- Relax or run in Diemerpark;
- Popular neighborhood with all amenities nearby;
- Parking on the public road is possible with a permit;
- Notary: buyer of your choice, subject to deed of sale in accordance with Model Ring at notary in Greater Amsterdam;
- There is only an agreement until the deed of sale is signed with the notary by both parties;
- Delivery in consultation.
This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative only. Measurement instruction based on NEN2580, intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement for an indication of the usable area. The Measurement instruction does not completely exclude various measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Read full description