***Live viewing: Join in at the selling agent's Facebook page on Friday April 9th, at 12:30 hrs.***
Charming pre-war built half of a double property with a spacious living on the ground floor, 4 bedrooms and a large annexe of no less than 200 m2, suitable for many purposes.
- 124 m2 Living space.
- Plot size is 522 m2.
- Built in 1905 and well maintained.
- No "average" house, with a separate work room on the ground floor and a large living kitchen.
- Large multifunctional annexe with various application possibilities.
- Constructional approved property, for more clarity!
* Located in a characteristic leafy street between the residential areas 'Ministerpark' and
* Several (primary) schools, sports clubs (hockey, soccer, tennis) and the nature area Naardermeer are within short distance from this property.
* The train- and bus station Naarden-Bussum is within 5 minutes walking distance.
* Arterial roads direction Amsterdam and Utrecht are easy accessible.
* Side-entrance with a spacious hall with access to the lavatory, built-in cabinet, work room and the living area.
* Practical work- or play room at the back side.
* At the front side of the house is an L-shape lounge with a.o. a wooden floor and a large window for a good incidence of light.
* Between the lounge- and work room a gorgeous extended living kitchen is situated; with various built-in appliances, large counter top, roof light, floor heating and plenty of space for a large dining table.
* From the kitchen access to the staircase to the 1st floor.
* Cellar accessible from the front side of the house.
* Landing with access to 3 bedrooms, varying in size, a bathroom and staircase to the 2nd floor.
* Bedroom 1 on the front side has an extra side window and pretty light incidence.
* Bedroom 2 has a good size and view over the back garden.
* The third, smallest bedrooms is an ideal work-/cabinet- or children's room.
* The light, contemporary bathroom has a walk-in shower, bathtub, 2nd toilet and wash basin.
* By a fixed staircase accessible compact front attic and access to the heating room and the 4th bedroom with Velux roof windows.
* Various options!
* The front garden with terrace is south east facing and secluded by means of a hedge.
* Next to the house a long drive way goes to the back side and is lockable with a gate if required .
* Directly to the rear side of the house lies a covered terrace, perfectly located for the evening sun!
* Behind the house is a generous annexe with business designation, suitable for various purposes
* Rather have a larger garden? In that case there are several option to realise that!
In short: A characteristic and light family house in a child friendly and quiet neighbourhood , on a generous plot and with a large annexe that can be utilized for various purposes.
Read full description